The HoneyBadger Firewall uses IPTables to help you eliminate unwanted data usage, fight against malware, and even block adds!
Honeybadger Firewall provides the following features:
– Block/Allow specified applications
– Block/Allow specified IP addresses or domain names
– Block/Allow can be specified for WiFi or Cell network traffic
– Automatically generate rules to block known malicious sites from an online database. You can do this manually by pressing a button, or choose an automatic daily update.
– View log of all network traffic, including whether it was blocked or allowed.
– Export and Import rules from CSV file. This allows you to backup and restore rules or keep all your devices up to date with the same rules.
– Firewall can be enabled or disabled quickly and easily.
If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions leave a comment below!