I finally got around to finishing the latest update. It contains the following:
- – Ability to enable/disable the firewall.
- – Viewing the raw rules (from settings) now only displays about a page worth of lines, with buttons to go forward and back. This should fix the absurd load times and timeouts previously seen with a large number of rules.
- – Within the Apps tab, pressing the wifi or cell icon will bring up the option to select or deselect all boxes in the column.
- – The add rules page now includes a button to clear downloaded IPs.
- – If no rules have been manually added, the view rules tab will indicate this.